Kasumi Tendo is the eldest Tendo daughter and is nineteen-years-old at the start of the series.
Kasumi gave up any ambitions she might have had to become a homemaker after her mother died. This gentle, quiet, self-sacrificing girl does her best to ignore the chaos that now surrounds her and focuses on keeping the house clean and its residents fed. She is the object of Dr. Tofu's desires, but it's never clear in the actual manga/anime if she reciprocates or even if she's aware of his feelings, with the memorial book finally clearing things up and saying that Dr. Tofu's love is one-sided.
Notable Fan Fiction Stories Featuring KasumiEdit
- She is quite often paired with Ranma Saotome in fanfics, despite her avowed interest in older men.
- If she is not paired with Ranma, she is often paired with Dr. Ono Tofu.
- In crossover with Sailor Moon, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury is often depicted as a realative of hers, most often as a cousin.
- Is sometimes depicted as having been a very promising martial artist before her mother passed on. In these situations, she gives up the art to take her mother's place.
- She is usually put as someone not, well, Bright. Sometimes she's just dumb.